- Euro assessments have the authority to suspend certification in cases where on reviewing the audit reports and subsequent verification, he arrives at a conclusion that the:-
- Client’s certified management system has persistently or seriously failed to meet certification requirements, including requirements for the effectiveness of the management system in the surveillance audits
- The certified client does not allow surveillance or recertification audits to be conducted at the required frequencies as mentioned in the contract no.
- The certified client has voluntarily requested a suspension in writing to Euro assessments.
suspension, the client’s management system certification becomes temporarily invalid. EURO ASSESSMENTS ensures the enforceable arrangements with its client to ensure that in case of case of suspension the client refrains from further promotion of its certifications per Agreement.
- EURO ASSESSMENTS ensures that the suspended status of the certification is publicly accessible on the website and also communicated to the client in writing.
- EURO ASSESSMENTS ensures, if within 1 month of suspension or the time limit set by EURO ASSESSMENTS the issues are not resolved that have resulted in the suspension, then the EURO ASSESSMENTS takes decision of withdrawal or reduction of the scope of the certification and communicates in writing to the client and the list is updated on the website.
- Upon verification of audit reports and subsequent on-site verification, the EURO ASSESSMENTS may reduce the client’s scope of certification to exclude the parts not meeting the requirements, when the client has persistently or seriously failed to meet the certification requirements for those parts of the scope of certification. EURO ASSESSMENTS ensures the reduction shall be in
the linewith the requirements of the standards used for certification.
- EURO ASSESSMENTS ensures that there
isenforceable arrangements with the certified client concerning conditions of suspension/withdrawal ensuring upon notice of certification that the client discontinues its use of all advertising matter that contains any reference to a certified status as per contract.
REFUSING, RENEWING, RESTORING FOLLOWING SUSPENSION OF CERTIFICATION:
- Client organization is not ready to conduct the stage 2 audit within the stipulated time
- Client organization is not closing the NC with the stipulated time frame.
- Client organization has not paid the full amount or any other dues of EURO ASSESSMENTS.
organisationhas denied to EURO ASSESSMENTS audit team to provide access to the information required to achieve the objective of the audit.
EURO ASSESSMENTS provide the 120 days’ time for the restoration to the client organization to resolve the issues of suspension.
EURO ASSESSMENTS can renew the certificate of the client organization due to:
- Standard Requirements
- Client request