The Euro Assessments aims to promote, encourage awareness, environmental responsibility and help to continuously improve certification management issues within
We desire to accomplish our goals as a major worldwide accredited certification body. The reality that we understand in a good business sense
We wish to achieve our aims as a major international certification body and recognize that effective management of our customers, our staff, our certification process
Our Professional will
- Conduct themselves professionally, with honesty, accuracy, fairness, responsibility
- Act at all times solely in the best interest of their employer, their clients, the public, and the profession by acting in accordance with the professional standards and applicable techniques while performing professional services.
- Maintain competency in their respective fields and strive to constantly improve their professional skills.
- Offer only professional services for which they are qualified to perform, and adequately inform clients and consumers about the nature of proposed services, including any relevant concerns or risks.
- Inform each employer or client of any business interests or affiliations which might influence their judgment or impair their fairness.
- Treat in confidential and private manner information acquired during professional and business dealings of any present or former employer or client without its proper consent.
- Comply with all laws and regulations of the jurisdictions where professional activities are conducted.
- Respect the intellectual property and contributions of others.
- Not intentionally communicate false or falsified information that may compromise the integrity of the evaluation process of a candidate for a professional designation.
- Not act in any manner that could compromise the reputation of Euro Assessments or its certification programs
- Fully cooperate on the inquiry following a claimed infringement of this Code of Ethics