- Euro Assessments (including its staff, auditors, subcontractors and Franchisee Partners) shall not participate in the designing, implementation or maintenance (including Internal Audit) of the management systems of its Certification customers and shall not have been engaged in such activities in the two years prior to the client’s receipt of EURO ASSESSMENTS Certification services.
- . EURO ASSESSMENTS embark on
responsibilityto inculcate confidence in the delivery of its Certification services to customers and parties that have an interest in Certification. This shall be achieved by upholding the principles of impartiality (including taking action against threats, i.e. from self-interest, self-review, familiarity, and intimidation), competence, responsibility, openness, confidentiality and responsiveness to complaints.
- In the management of impartiality, EURO ASSESSMENTS recognizes the possibilities for conflicts of interests arising from relationships of those persons or organizations having an interface with EURO ASSESSMENTS. This includes staff, subcontractors and agents. EURO ASSESSMENTS undertakes to complete a thorough assessment of the risks and the residual risks to impartiality and to determine the action to be taken to eliminate or
minimisethose risks. The risk assessment process will be on-going and will be maintained over alloperations, services of EURO ASSESSMENTS and associated Management Review process.
- EURO ASSESSMENTS Certifications is committed to provide and maintain a high quality, professional and impartial services agreed for certifying clients’ management systems which meet the requirements of all the relevant international, national and or other standards and or regulation normative documents and specifications as required by the accreditation authorities.
- The top management of EURO ASSESSMENTS has the ultimate authority and responsibility to ensure the effective operation of
EUROASSESSMENTS management system by ensuring the appropriate resources are available and deployed.
- All personnel involved in the Certification operations are committed to understanding this policy, complying with the principles and documentation and maintaining continued competence.
It is the policy of Euro Assessments to operate its business in accordance with the guiding principles of impartiality, competence, responsibility, openness, confidentiality