Logo Rules & Guidlines
The client is authorized to use the certification mark or its logo in advertising matter and while using this mark or logo the client shall ensure that it
- Conforms to requirements of EURO ASSESSMENTS when making reference to its certification status in communication media such as the Internet, brochures or advertising or other documents.
- Does not make or permit any misleading statement regarding its certification
- Does not use or permit the use of the certification document or any part thereof in a misleading manner.
- Upon suspension or withdrawal of its certification, discontinues its use of all advertising matter that contains a reference to certification, as directed by Conforms to requirements of EURO ASSESSMENTS.
- Amends all advertising matter when the scope of certification has been reduced.
- Shall not use the certification information in a manner to imply that the product or service is certified. The certification mark or logo shall not be used on a product or product packaging as this could be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
- The logos shall also not be applied to laboratory test, calibration or inspection reports or any form of certificates issued by educational institutions as such reports/ certificates are deemed to be products in this context.
Does not imply that certification applies to activities that are outside the scope of its certification.
- shall not use the certification in such a manner that would bring conforms to requirements of EURO ASSESSMENTS and /or the certification system into disrepute and lose public trust.
Misuse The misuse of marks or certificate shall result in the following actions.
Ø Immediate withdrawal of the offending literature by the client, or
Ø Suspension of approval (certification) until misuse is rectified. If action is not taken to rectify the misuse within a reasonable time, the approval will be withdrawn.
Negligent / Fraudulent misuse
Ø Withdrawal of approval together with
Use of logo/ mark by third parties (individual / companies) not related to EURO ASSESSMENTS
Third parties which are not related to EURO ASSESSMENTS are not authorized to use
Withdrawal of certification
In the event that approval is withdrawn, the client shall immediately cease use and distribution of any literature, stationary etc. bearing the mark. The artwork supplied and all the original approval certificates are to be returned to EURO ASSESSMENTS.
- Correct use of EURO ASSESSMENTS certification and the accreditation body mark is a contractual obligation that the client undertakes to comply with as per
agreementsigned with EURO ASSESSMENTS
- Where the EURO ASSESSMENTS certification and accreditation body’s mark have been used by the client, their use is to be reviewed at all surveillance and re-certification audits to ensure that their use is correct and in accordance with the requirements identified in this document.
- Any misuse of logo shall be brought to the attention of the client and included in the surveillance or the re-certification audit reports.
- It is likely that in some cases the client may have to update the logos and they still may have stationery and brochures showing the previously issued EURO ASSESSMENTS certification and the accreditation body logos. Under such circumstance, it is permissible for the client to continue use of the previously issued logo on the understanding that the new logos must be used in the next printing.