Logo rules & guidelines
Logo Rules & Guidlines
The client is authorized to use the certification mark or its logo in advertising matter and while using this mark or logo the client shall ensure that it
- Conforms to requirements of EURO ASSESSMENTS when making reference to its certification status in communication media such as the Internet, brochures or advertising or other documents.
- Does not make or permit any misleading statement regarding its certification
Ø Immediate withdrawal of the offending literature by the client, or
Ø Suspension of approval (certification) until misuse is rectified. If action is not taken to rectify the misuse within a reasonable time, the approval will be withdrawn.
Negligent / Fraudulent misuse
Ø Withdrawal of approval together with publication of the reason for withdrawal. Misuse is deemed negligent / fraudulent where the mark is knowingly or carelessly misused. Repeated “innocent “misuse would be deemed negligent.
Third parties which are not related to EURO ASSESSMENTS are not authorized to use logo of EURO ASSESSMENTS or its accreditation logos. If any such event occurs EURO ASSESSMENTS will send the notice to immediately stop the use of logo(s) and if not corrected within prescribed time EURO ASSESSMENTS will take the legal action under intellectual property act (here it is Trade Marks Act 1999)
In the event that approval is withdrawn, the client shall immediately cease use and distribution of any literature, stationary etc. bearing the mark. The artwork supplied and all the original approval certificates are to be returned to EURO ASSESSMENTS.
- Correct use of EURO ASSESSMENTS certification and the accreditation body mark is a contractual obligation that the client undertakes to comply with as per agreement signed with EURO ASSESSMENTS
- Where the EURO ASSESSMENTS certification and accreditation body’s mark have been used by the client, their use is to be reviewed at all surveillance and re-certification audits to ensure that their use is correct and in accordance with the requirements identified in this document.
- Any misuse of logo shall be brought to the attention of the client and included in the surveillance or the re-certification audit reports.
- It is likely that in some cases the client may have to update the logos and they still may have stationery and brochures showing the previously issued EURO ASSESSMENTS certification and the accreditation body logos. Under such circumstance, it is permissible for the client to continue use of the previously issued logo on the understanding that the new logos must be used in the next printing.