THE EIGHT BENEFITS OF A CERTIFIED ISO 50001ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
As an organization, you can always choose to work in accordance with the ISO 50001standard, but you can also choose to be certified by an independent party (such as a certification body). In practice, we see eight major benefits in choosing a certified 50001Energy Management System:
- You have objective proof that your organization attaches great importance to Energy Management System and that you have it checked regularly by an independent party. This commitment increases confidence in your organization.
- You achieve higher operating efficiency. Organisations that consider quality management to be an integral part of their business operations usually achieve a higher operating efficiency than those that do not.
- A certified ISO 50001Energy Management System increases the quality of your services and raises your staff’s awareness.
- A certified ISO 50001Energy Management System ensures clear processes and (communication) structures, tasks and responsibilities throughout the entire organisation. This increases the involvement of your staff, which improves the working atmosphere and reduces the pressure of work.
- You can detect and identify problems in good time, which means that you can quickly take steps to avoid the same mistakes in the future.
- You make it clear to your staff, your partners, your clients and the outside world that customer satisfaction is at the core of your business.
- A certified ISO 50001Energy Management System gives you a positive company image, raising you up to the level of your competitors or perhaps even a level higher.
- It is possibly also in your commercial interest, seeing that more and more clients demand that their suppliers work in accordance with a certified ISO 50001Energy Management System.