To become a Leading Certification body in Certification & Verification business by the end of the year 2022.
The vision of Euro Assessments is to be the leading Inspection & certification service provider worldwide. We will set the standard for global inspection & certification services.
We will fulfil this vision by having
- A driven Team: a culture that inspires people to achieve beyond what they thought possible.
- A collaborative Environment: always encouraging collaborative and innovative thinking to create measurable solutions for each client.
- A focused Goal: every team member understands how their contribution plays a part in our growth path.
Our core value
- Accountability – Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for actions, products, decisions, and policies. It can be applied to both individual accountabilities on the part of employees and accountability of the company as a whole.
- Balance – Taking a proactive stand to create and maintain a healthy work-life balance for workers.
- Commitment – Committing to the great product, service, and other initiatives that impact lives within and outside the organization.
- Community –Contributing to society and demonstrating corporate social responsibility.
- Diversity – respecting the diversity and giving the best of the composition. Establishing an employee equity program.
- Empowerment – Encouraging employees to take initiative and give the best. Adopting an error-embracing environment to empower employees to lead and make decisions.
- Innovation – Pursuing new creative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
- Integrity – Acting with honesty and honor without compromising the truth
- Ownership – Taking care of the company and customers as they were one’s own.
- Safety – ensuring the health and safety of employees and going beyond the legal requirements to provide an accident-free workplace.
- Preservation – Saving what’s best from the past