CE Certification | European Conformity
CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA). The CE marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA. This makes the CE marking recognizable worldwide even to people who are not familiar with the European Economic Area.
THE EIGHT BENEFITS OF A CERTIFIED
Our accreditation means that we have been independently assessed as possessing the expertise and competency to audit and certify to each of the listed standards on our website.
- You have objective proof that your
organisationattaches great importance to quality and that you have it checked regularly by an independent party. This commitment increases confidence in your organisation.
- You achieve higher operating efficiency.
Organisationsthat consider quality management to be an integral part of their business operations usually achieve a higheroperating efficiency than those that do not.
- A certified
CEEuropeanConformity increases the quality of your services and raises your staff’s awareness.
- A certified
CEEuropeanConformity ensures clear processes and (communication) structures, tasks and responsibilities throughout the entire organisation. This increases the involvement of your staff, which improves the working atmosphere and reduces the pressure of work.
- You can detect and identify problems in good time, which means that you can quickly take steps to avoid the same mistakes in the future.
- You make it clear to your staff, your partners, your clients
andthe outside world that customer satisfaction is at the core of your business.
- A certified
CEEuropeanConformity gives you a positive company image, raising you up to the level of your competitors or perhaps even a level higher.
- It is possibly also in your commercial interest, seeing that more and more clients demand that their suppliers work in accordance with a certified
On the one hand, we see that
On the other hand, we see that increasing numbers of
In any case, the introduction of a CE European Conformity typically gives an
CE: Certification Process
We certify numerous companies onCE: on an annual basis. The process is very easy to follow into below basic steps.
* Apply for CE: certification on application form & send application to Euro assessments
* We will review your application & generate an official proposal. This proposal will include all cost of CE certification.
* Proposal acceptance
* Euro assessments will send you stage 1 audit plan & subsequently stage-1 audit will be conducted onsite as per plan.
* After successful stage 1 audit & closure of stage 1 non conformities (if any) we will send you stage 2 audit plan & stage 2 audit will be conducted accordingly.
* After successful stage 2 audit & closure of stage 2 non conformities (if any), Lead auditor will recommend your organization for issuance of CE certificate.
* Subsequently CE certification decision is taken by Euro assessments as per its defined procedures &aCE: certificate is issued for your organization.
* Every year a surveillance audit is conducted to ensure continued adherence of your European Conformity to the requirements of CE standard.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Would you like more information about aCE costing and the possibilities for your
Our team will be pleased to help you with preparing and implementing your quality management so that you can derive the ultimate benefit from the certification.
✓Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
✓Generates new business opportunities
✓Can boost your organisation’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
✓Attract investment and improve brand reputation
✓Improve corporate image. Project international quality in your services.
✓Increased customer confidence and satisfaction
✓Strengthen effectiveness and efficiency
✓Enhance internal effectiveness and improve
✓Minimize corporate risk
✓Reduce information gaps
✓Supports address organizational risks and opportunities in a structured manner
✓Puts larger emphasis on leadership engagement
✓Is more user-friendly for service and knowledge-based organizations
✓Uses simplified language and a common structure and terms, which are mainly supportive to organizations using multiple management systems, like those for the environment, health & safety, or business continuity
✓Addresses supply chain management more efficiently
- Now that I have selected Euro Assessments, who will be my contact?
In the short term, you may continue to work with the Client Relations Manager who has been assisting you through the selection process. However, for audit-related information, your primary contact, and the person best equipped to help you will be your assigned lead auditor.
- What issues will my auditor be able to help me with?
Your assigned lead auditor is the point of contact for:
✓All of my audit scheduling.
✓ reviewing my documents prior to the Certification Audit.
✓ Coordinating and conducting my Certification Audit.
✓ Future site additions, location, upgrades, etc.
✓ most questions dealing with Euro Assessments and the audit process.
- What will my assigned lead auditor want to know when he/she makes initial contact with me?
Your assigned lead auditor will want to discuss your expected timing for the required certification activities such as document review and the initial assessment. He/she will need to know if you have elected to have a pre-assessment.
- If I am not sure when I want to schedule an auditing activity such as the document review or initial assessment how much notice does my assigned auditor need?
Your assigned lead auditor could be “booked” as far ahead as 3 to6 months or more. It is a good idea to “reserve” time on their schedule that is realistic and achievable. Should you cancel a scheduled time without ample notice, your assigned lead auditor may or may not be able to accommodate your needs. In that case, another lead auditor may be assigned to your account.
- What steps are there in the certification process?
There are 3 basic steps to a certification process and they are:
✓ Document review.
✓ Initial Assessment.
✓ Certification Panel Review of recommendation.
- What if I have a conflict during the audit process regarding an interpretation?
The process of resolving a conflict would be to:
✓ Work with your assigned lead auditor.
✓ conduct a joint phone call with your lead auditor and the Euro Assessments certification manager.
✓ lodge a formal complaint.
- What happens after my assigned lead auditor recommends my company for certification?
Your assigned lead auditor must finalize the audit report, gather all the evidence and submit the package to our office. The Certification Panel team reviews this information and the recommendation is then accepted or, rarely, rejected. If rejected, the auditor may require more information from you. After this process you will be informed by Euro Assessments of your certificate number. This process usually takes 5 working days after a recommendation is made.
- When will I receive a certificate?
Once the recommendation is accepted by the Certification Panel team you could expect your formal certificates in about 7 working days, which is approximately 2 weeks from the initial audit.
- Will there be a charge for my certificates?
Euro Assessments will provide two copies of the certificates at cost included in your certification cost. Additional copies may be obtained for an additional charge of $50 each.
- What happens if I want to change my certificate later?
Notify your assigned lead auditor of your intentions so that he/she can assess whether additional auditing is necessary. There may be a need to conduct an assessment, depending upon the significance of the changes. Any assessment activity will be charged at the rates in place at the time of the assessment. There is no charge to re-issue the certificate following changes.
Fair and use a practical approach to auditing which has aided in the development of a good working relationship between our organisations.” Leading IT CompanyMr. George
Auditors have a pragmatic approach. We find that the audit process benefits our organisation greatly and helps us to continually improve our quality. Leading Manufacturing CompanyMr. David Johnson
They executed the audit schedule in a timely and professional manner. We found the audits very rewarding. I would have no problem recommending Euro Assessments to any organisation considering certification.” Leading Logistic CompanyMs. Sarah James